In this episode, Alay discusses:
- The story of The Paradise Planner.
- Understanding when you last took a vacation and what your next vacation will be.
- The what and why of taking time off then committing to it.
- Tips and tricks for helping you to take that time off.
- The things you need to take time off are the same things that you need to run your practice most efficiently.
- Taking time off is better for you, your family, and your business.
- Taking time off doesn’t require going on vacation, it may be just staying at home and recharging your batteries.
- Calendar your time off now, even if you don’t have all the details.
- “The things that I needed to do to structure my practice to take time off are the things that actually made a more systematized, more automated, practice. ” — Alay Yajnik
- “I want to challenge you to take more time off next year than you think you can.” — Alay Yajnik
- “Once you set your mind to it, you can do it.” — Alay Yajnik
- “Anything is possible as long as you understand what you’re trying to accomplish and why.” — Alay Yajnik
Connect with Alay Yajnik:
One Page Strategic Plan: LawFirmSuccessGroup.com