Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 20:44 — 23.7MB)
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | Pandora | iHeartRadio | Stitcher | Email | Deezer | RSS
In this episode, Alay and Sebastian discuss:
- Democratizing access to justice.
- Generating clients and marketing for law firms.
- Disrupting the status quo.
- Practical tips for successful hiring.
- You need to know where your cases are generated from. Look at what marketing tactics are working for you and your firm.
- Scaling from 3 people to 50+ people requires defining a clear, overall goal in the company.
- When hiring, every week, give feedback and allow them to give you feedback, to make sure you’re on the right track and are keeping the feedback loop open.
- Having a defining north star for your company will help to keep everyone working toward the same goal and know the company purpose.
- “In terms of success, we really take pride in running compliant in ethical advertising. There’s a lot of firms out there that don’t focus on that.” — Sebastian Westerby
- “The goal to define our success as a company is to find what our North Star has been – the main key and main driver for our success. Which is to democratize and improve access to justice for the average American and everybody in the US and beyond.” — Sebastian Westerby
- “If you have a new employee that’s coming on board, you want them to be successful. You should be doing everything in your power to make sure that they are set up for success, that they are going to work out.” — Alay Yajnik
- “The key here is that Sebastian and his organization are hyper focused on that they want to make sure every employee that comes on board has every chance for success. And as Sebastian said, it enables them to differentiate high performers from low performers, and then take action with low performers.” — Alay Yajnik
About Sebastian Westerby:
Sebastian Westerby is the Chief Executive Officer and Co-Founder of Tort Experts. As a legal marketing expert, Sebastian has generated industry leading returns on capital for his clients through his indigenous use of case generation techniques. Sebastian’s unique perspective has changed the face of the legal marketing, and it has landed him in various of legal publications such as “AI, Machine Learning & Big Data Laws and Regulation”. In addition to being a respected leader and innovator, Sebastian brings legal expertise with him as a legal counsel specialized in litigation finance.
Tort Experts is an innovative vertically integrated legal case acquisition marketing company. We connect qualified claimants with representation in the most efficient and effective process for our clients.
Connect with Sebastian Westerby:
Connect with Alay Yajnik:
One Page Strategic Plan: LawFirmSuccessGroup.com