In this episode, Alay and Luis discuss:
- Why you should aspire to have an 8-figure firm.
- Things that get in the way of growing an 8-figure firm.
- The mindset of a CEO.
- The phases on your way to 8 figures.
- If your firm depends solely on you, it can never become passive income.
- The biggest barrier is transitioning from doing all the work to becoming a leader and trusting others to do the work.
- Establish an employee avatar to understand who you are looking for to make your hiring process smooth and successful.
- “I believe that when you get to eight figures, which is $10 million in predictable revenue, you will have a business that operates on its own.” — Luis Scott
- “The people are the hardest part.” — Luis Scott
- “I love the idea of focusing on building not only $3 million in clients, but a pipeline and proven systems that can provide $3 million in clients and beyond, so that the firm has a good platform for success to grow.” — Alay Yajnik
About Luis Scott:
Luis Scott is a highly respected attorney, sought-after speaker, and the owner of 8 Figure Firm Consulting and Bader Scott Injury Lawyers, known for his expertise in helping legal professionals optimize and grow their practices to 8 Figures in yearly predictable revenue and beyond.
With over 20 years of experience in the legal industry, including as the managing partner of a successful law firm, Luis has helped thousands of families navigate the legal system.
As the managing partner of Bader Scott Injury Lawyers, he is committed to making a positive impact on clients, their families, and the community.
He is passionate about sharing his knowledge of building a multi 8-figure law firm and looks to help other lawyers streamline their operations and do the same.
Connect with Luis Scott:
Book: It Has to Hurt: Accepting Life’s Harsh Reality, Finding Yourself Along the Way, and Actually Enjoying the Journey – https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B0C5F6XBLM/ref=tmm_kin_swatch_0
Connect with Alay Yajnik:
One Page Strategic Plan: LawFirmSuccessGroup.com