In this episode, Alay and Liel discuss:
- Effectively targeting the Hispanic market in your area.
- The revenue opportunity law firms are missing by not targeting their Hispanic market,
- Changes to your firm’s client experience, not just the lawyer, to welcome Spanish (or any other non-English language) speakers.
- Liel’s upcoming book as a primer for law firms who are considering the Hispanic market.
- The Spanish language is used by the Hispanic community to build trust with their service providers.
- You don’t have to limit yourself to the language capabilities of your lawyers.
- It is more than word-for-word translation, it is understanding the connotation and culture behind the language.
- Educating yourself on this topic is a great idea so you know what you’re doing going in.
- “The Hispanic market is continuing to grow, year over year. It has already led, for the last 10 years, in the overall US population growth as a demographic group.” — Liel Levy
- “It’s about more than just marketing and bringing in leads who happen to speak Spanish. It’s augmenting your client experience so it is friendly and comfortable to the people who speak Spanish.” — Alay Yajnik
- “This is a strategic initiative that you have to undertake. It is more than just having someone who speaks the language in the firm. You have to really map out your customer experience from the first contact all the way through the process.” — Alay Yajnik
- “If you don’t start paying attention to your Hispanic market, right now, what is at stake is the longevity and relevancy of your law firm.” – Liel Levy
Connect with Liel Levy:
Connect with Alay Yajnik:
One Page Strategic Plan: LawFirmSuccessGroup.com