Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 15:35 — 14.3MB)
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | Pandora | iHeartRadio | Stitcher | Email | Deezer | RSS
In this episode, Alay and Jen discuss:
- Designing your law firm before you start it.
- Making the leap and launching your law firm.
- The different ways in which you can run your firm.
- The upcoming “LAWnch: Design Your Ideal Practice” course.
- You can create the practice you want – you are not tied down to how anything was done in the past.
- To start your firm, you have to make decisions. But you can change your decision later.
- The “LAWnch: Design Your Ideal Practice” course goes live on December 8, 2021. If you purchase prior to December 8, it is 50% off.
- “There is no better time than now to start your own law firm!” — Jen Lee
- “A potential problems could have been avoided if the attorney had just taken some time before they launched their firm and thought through what it is that they wanted.” — Alay Yajnik
- “We’re going to encourage you to design your practice the way you want, not the way someone else expects you to do it.” — Jen Lee
- “What I love most about having my own business is the ability to serve clients the way I want to serve them, and to build a business the way I want it to be run.” — Alay Yajnik
Connect with Jen Lee:
Website: https://jenleelaw.com/ & https://buildmyfreshstart.com/
Lawyer Success Network: https://www.facebook.com/groups/lawyersuccessnetwork
Connect with Alay Yajnik:
One Page Strategic Plan: LawFirmSuccessGroup.com