In this episode, Alay and Daleele discuss:
- How to save time and money with automation and technology.
- Implementing processes and systems before new technology.
- Common time wasters for attorneys.
- You can use technology to automate many of your tasks if you set it up correctly.
- Process first, technology second.
- You may already have the technology that you aren’t utilizing in full.
- Understand your challenges and pain points. Without knowing those, you won’t know how technology could help.
- “We’re all human, we get busy, but it’s a matter of not only freeing up their time, but it also helps to ensure those simple tasks don’t fall through the cracks, which ultimately impact your revenue.” — Daleele Alison
- “Ask yourself if there are any redundancies in the systems that you have today.” — Daleele Alison
- “It becomes so obvious when you actually document those processes where the opportunities are.” — Alay Yajnik
About Daleele Alison:
Daleele Alison is a technology professional, entrepreneur, and Microsoft Partner. As the CEO and co-founder of RooksDM, a technology consulting group, he helps alleviate pain points for small to midsize financial advisory firms by using the right technology, including the Microsoft Suite. RooksDM does everything from one-time consulting, project implementation, and building custom technology solutions.
For the past decade, Daleele has worked as a consultant, business analyst, and project manager for Fortune 500 companies to SMBs. He is a passionate entrepreneur who founded not only RooksDM, but also local networking groups Digital Marketing Topic and Trends (DMTT) and Local Coffee Chi (a social group for coffee lovers in Chicago). To learn more, visit www.RooksDM.com.
Connect with Daleele Alison:
Connect with Alay Yajnik:
One Page Strategic Plan: LawFirmSuccessGroup.com