Get Staffed Up offers virtual assistant services exclusively for law firms. Get $500 off your setup fee at https://getstaffedup.com/lawyerbusinessadvantage/
In this episode, Alay and Tristan discuss:
- What inspired Tristan to go out on his own and start his own firm.
- Overcoming a learning disability to find success.
- Continual learning to grow a stronger practice.
- What a great client relationship looks like.
- Being a solo allows you to be responsible and accountable for your actions.
- While others may help you overcome challenges, ultimately, it is up to you to put in the time, effort, and heart to do so.
- If you believe there are limiting constraints, you will close yourself off to other opportunities.
- A client relationship is built on trust. They need to trust you and you need to trust that they will do what they say they will.
- “When you limit what’s possible, you close yourself off opportunities. ” — Alay Yajnik
- “I love being responsible and accountable for my own actions and my own performance. You deal directly with me.” — Tristan Yohan Jagroop
- “Being a solo attorney is super, super hard because you have to wear all the hats – you are not only the business owner, but you’re also the managing attorney, and you’re the practicing attorney and the associate.” — Alay Yajnik
- “Every solo practitioner is different in terms of how he or she kind of runs his or her ship, and what he or she would like or need.” — Tristan Yohan Jagroop
About Tristan Yohan Jagroop:
As someone that grew up watching legal shows on TV, he has always been interested with the law, helping people get justice, and getting to the truth. He has overcome a learning disability, and put in the long hours of work and dedicated to become a proven attorney that fights for the success of his clients. Tristan graduated from San Jose State University in December 2006 with a Bachelor of Arts in Political Science. Almost six years later, in June 2012, Tristan graduated from Lincoln Law School of San Jose with his Juris Doctorate Degree. Tristan is a straight shooter and dedicated legal professional who doesn’t over promise.
Tristan is the owner, founder, and creator of The Jagroop Law Offices, and built up a thriving and community recognized business in the last few years, learning along the way what it really meant to be a sole practitioner and a “one man everything” for the law office.
Connect with Tristan Yohan Jagroop:
Connect with Alay Yajnik:
One Page Strategic Plan: LawFirmSuccessGroup.com