In this episode, Alay and Hugo discuss:
- Why all attorneys should be marketing to the Spanish-speaking population.
- What sets Abogados NOW apart from other Spanish Legal Marketing agencies.
- How Hugo became an expert in multicultural marketing.
- 1 in 5 people in the US speak Spanish (and the number of English-only speakers is decreasing).
- Marketing to a Spanish-only market or English-only marketing is different from marketing to a bicultural market.
- Give consumers what they want. The Hispanic market wants mobile accessibility, and ads done there will do well for that population.
- Most Spanish-only speakers will bring an English speaker to their consultations, even without being asked.
- “It’s safe to say that if you’re only focusing on English marketing, you’re probably investing in a shrinking market. Whereas the most underrepresented market in the country in the legal category is the largest population in the country.” — Hugo E. Gomez
- “Marketing to a bicultural market or to Spanish speakers doesn’t just involve translating your English copy into Spanish.” — Alay Yajnik
- “When I realized that Spanish consumers largely look for professional services on their mobile phones, it was sort of a eureka moment that I really had to build an organization that helped attorneys talk to Spanish-speaking consumers on their phones through digital marketing.” — Hugo E. Gomez
- “Your approach should incorporate culture as much as it does language.” — Alay Yajnik
About Hugo E. Gomez:
Hugo E. Gomez is the founder of Abogados NOW, a national Spanish marketing agency that helps attorneys advertise to underrepresented communities. With a mission to forge greater awareness of Spanish-speaking communities, Hugo and his team create high-performing and cost-effective Spanish digital marketing campaigns to help attorneys grow their firms.
Hugo’s passion for empowering underrepresented communities began early in his career. He noticed a gap in the legal industry and set out to create a solution. With years of experience in digital marketing and a keen understanding of the Spanish-speaking market, Hugo developed a custom Spanish marketing plan that helps attorneys reach a market that other firms are missing.
At Abogados NOW, Hugo leads a team of human beings who are not just marketing experts, but advocates for justice. They implement multicultural best practices and accurate data to create effective lead-generation programs that maximize ROI for legal practices. Through their work, Hugo and his team help communities find justice by connecting them with legal professionals who can help them.
Connect with Hugo E. Gomez:
Connect with Alay Yajnik:
One Page Strategic Plan: LawFirmSuccessGroup.com