In this episode, Alay and Eli discuss:
- How Eli got into the document concierge space.
- Building a nationwide ecosystem of clients and referral partners.
- Using tech to serve more clients.
- Staying up to date in the tech space and trialing the tools in early access.
- Look at the pain points that your clients are having and look for creative solutions to their problems that they may not even recognize at the time.
- Forming deep relationships with your clients allows you to be partners, not just clients.
- Embrace the things you love and see how you can use those things to better serve your clients.
- Be flexible to change and stay up to date with what is happening. You’ll be surprised as to what you can do for your clients.
- “For me, what’s been really helpful is being super curious and having the ability also to develop a lot of a lot of connections with diverse groups of people and professionals.” — Eli Angote
- “As an entrepreneur, you have to embrace uncertainty and be able to adapt and change quickly.” — Eli Angote
- “Be curious, read a lot.” — Eli Angote
Connect with Eli Angote:
Connect with Alay Yajnik:
One Page Strategic Plan: LawFirmSuccessGroup.com