In this episode, Alay and Ronnie discuss:
- Tracking gross profit when marketing to make more money.
- Understanding where your leads are coming from and the money made from those.
- Evolution of Google Ads (and why you should work with a marketing expert).
- Three stages of a sales call.
- It is important to have the diligence and the team to input the data to help the marketing team understand what is and is not working.
- Google My Business is now ahead of traditional SEO results when it comes to internet searches.
- 60-80% of leads come from Google My Business or Google Ads.
- Nobody buys your service because you only sell your services, without fully understanding the client’s vision for the future.
- “I highly recommend that you hire an expert because it is so much a game of fighting Google to not spend your money.” — Ronnie Deaver
- “Usually, if a potential client says I’m going to call you back, it’s usually a no, they just don’t want to tell you no.” — Alay Yajnik
- “Another thing you can work on is just working on your business development skills, so that you are much better actually closing that client and having that client sign your fee agreement. That’s going to make your marketing really, really efficient.” — Alay Yajnik
- “We have an ethical requirement if we think we’re that good of a service to actually do good at sales.” — Ronnie Deaver
Connect with Ronnie Deaver:
Connect with Alay Yajnik:
One Page Strategic Plan: LawFirmSuccessGroup.com