What is the best way to level up my marketing focus?
How long should we wait to determine whether a marketing effort is working?
In this episode, Alay and Elijah discuss:
- Challenges in the first year of starting a solo law firm.
- Maximizing the effectiveness of your technology and tools.
- Understanding the efficiency and time flow at your firm.
- Creating marketing plans and referral plans for your law firm.
- Technology is a tool and will need to evolve over time as your organization evolves and changes over time.
- Tracking employee time is not for micromanaging. It’s needed to evaluate the efficiency of different tools and tasks.
- Put information on your website that will reach the audience that you want to connect with.
- Before you start shopping for a tool, it is essential to have a list of requirements for that tool.
- “I have ADHD – that is really my golden key to doing my job. Where I started was designing the infrastructure to provide the fewest number of tools necessary, and the most amount of tracking and accountability so that I could do my job effectively with just myself without relying upon anybody else.” — Elijah Keyes
- “What are the things that take up your time but are not the best use of your time? Who should be doing this?” — Alay Yajnik
- “When it comes to marketing you’re only limited by your imagination.” — Alay Yajnik
- “It’s important that when we choose a tool, the tool maximizes functionality. The cost of a tool is nominal compared to the amount of time that it can save you.” — Elijah Keyes
About Elijah Keyes:
With years of experience and a profound understanding of estate law, Elijah is a go-to professional for individuals seeking to safeguard their assets and leave a lasting legacy.
Elijah Keyes brings a unique blend of expertise and empathy to his practice, offering personalized attention and comprehensive solutions tailored to each client’s needs. His firm’s meticulous approach and unwavering dedication have earned him a stellar reputation as a trusted advisor in the field.
As an estate planning attorney, Elijah Keyes is well-versed in a wide range of strategies to minimize tax liabilities and protect assets from probate costs. From drafting wills to establishing trusts, Elijah provides insightful guidance and strategic advice, ensuring his clients’ wishes are executed effectively.
Beyond his technical proficiency, Elijah Keyes understands the emotional aspects of estate planning and provides compassionate support throughout the process. He builds long-term relationships based on trust, integrity, and transparency.
Elijah Keyes stays at the forefront of his field by staying updated on the latest developments in estate law. Through continuous education, professional associations, and conference participation, he delivers cutting-edge solutions and strategies to his clients.
Connect with Elijah Keyes & Keyes Law Group, PC:
Connect with Alay Yajnik:
One Page Strategic Plan: LawFirmSuccessGroup.com