In this episode, Alay and Brett discuss:
- Strategic hiring to grow your firm faster.
- Thinking out of the country when hiring.
- Being the type of person someone wants to work for.
- Niche down to bring exponential opportunities.
- If you can take the admin work off your plate, you’re going to increase the time practicing the law.
- People are too busy worrying about their own lives to worry about your perceived failings.
- Virtual assistants can be full time positions. There is more potential than people typically think of.
- You want to find ways to reduce overhead costs on your administrative staff without decreasing quality and while still giving your employees and good quality of life. Hiring outside of the country can help with that.
- “Start attacking your hiring plan, based upon that quarter – you know what you need, what the firm needs most.” — Brett Trembly
- “It’s brilliant to do it in Latin America and South Africa because timezone alignment is so important.” — Alay Yajnik
- “You want to spend your money on your profit centers – the people that are going to make your money – and that’s your attorneys and paralegals. The administrative staff is overhead; they cost money, and you want to minimize those costs.” — Alay Yajnik
- “We’ve really designed our recruiting process around finding good people that are going to fit the needs of a law firm.” — Brett Trembly
About Brett Trembly:
Lawyer / Entrepreneur / Author / Delegation Expert
- Inc. 5000 (x 2)
- Published Author: The Danger Zones
- Adjunct professor Miami Law
- 30-employee team Trembly Law (11 attorneys)
- 100+-employee team Get Staffed Up
Connect with Brett Trembly:
Connect with Alay Yajnik:
One Page Strategic Plan: LawFirmSuccessGroup.com