In this episode, Alay and Chris discuss:
- Differentiating one digital marketing firm from another.
- Tracking leads, pay-per-click, and SEO.
- Why SEO takes more time than you initially think.
- Ask your digital marketing company who is going to be working on your account, how many people, how many firms, how frequent communication will be, etc.
- Search engine results are always changing as the algorithm changes.
- You can utilize a landing page to understand which leads are coming in from various pay-per-click options.
- Growing content requires time to gain authority. Gaining high-quality backlinks will also help to gain that authority. Link building is the most time-consuming portion of building your SEO.
- “Ideal relationships don’t happen overnight – you need to build the trust.” — Chris Brencans
- “Even if you were to drop all that content overnight and it was all there, it still takes some time because Google has to index it. It likes to see that this stuff sticks around for a while so that it’s a legitimate entry on the internet.” — Alay Yajnik
- “Your Google Business Profile is a goldmine. I can’t emphasize this more. Yeah, you have your website, that’s great. But spend time building out your Google Business Profile. And the reason for it is Google’s algorithm proximity factor.” — Chris Brencans
About Chris Brencans:
Chris is the CEO of a Full-Service Law Firm Digital Marketing Agency called On The Map. Chris started as a project manager and worked his way up! Under his leadership, the agency has grown from $4M per year in 2020 to $6M and currently serves over 300 law firms. Outside of work, Kristaps is a proud husband and dad of three. He also takes a keen interest in calisthenics, as well as running on the beautiful beaches of Miami.
Connect with Chris Brencans:
Law Firms On The Map Podcast: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLW1k_9Xuyb2l6FSW1MzMOpMihX0f4FdCJ
Connect with Alay Yajnik:
One Page Strategic Plan: LawFirmSuccessGroup.com