In this episode, Alay and Deborah discuss:
- Fitting your firm within the fabric of your community.
- Focusing on where you are and where you want your firm to be in the future.
- Bringing others with you to fulfill your vision.
- The bright future for up-and-coming lawyers and law firms.
- Keep your ears open, listen to what people say, and be ready to share information to help. It is a way to sell without selling.
- The best way to grow your firm is to deeply understand your values.
- Even in times of crisis, holding fast and true to your vision can help you find the right way forward.
- Double down on your community focus and continue to build congeniality with other lawyers in your community.
- “You can build a tremendous law firm by focusing on the community where you live and work right now.” — Alay Yajnik
- “Connecting with people is vital for the work that we do. Zoom has really expanded the opportunity to connect with people wherever they are. It’s expanded the flexibility of what we do and how we meet people.” — Deborah Radin
- “You’re letting people know that you’re an attorney…and helping them out. It’s a great way to sell because you’re not selling. You’re just being yourself and helping out.” — Alay Yajnik
- “I feel very responsible, as a business owner, to ensure that each person who works with me is thriving, reaching their potential and growing.” — Deborah Radin
About: Deborah Radin:
Deborah G. Kramer Radin is the Managing Partner at Kramer Radin, LLP, a 6-attorney boutique law firm located in downtown Los Altos. Her practice concentrates on estate planning, trusts, wills, post-mortem trust administration, probate, charitable giving, tax planning, and end-of-life planning. Deborah is Certified as an Estate Planning, Probate and Trust Law Specialist by the State Bar of California Board of Legal Specialization and was named a Northern California Super Lawyer in 2019 and 2020.
Connect with Deborah Radin:
Connect with Alay Yajnik:
One Page Strategic Plan: LawFirmSuccessGroup.com