Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 36:15 — 83.0MB)
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | Pandora | iHeartRadio | Stitcher | Email | Deezer | RSS
In this episode, Alay and Gary discuss:
- Having more money, more time, and more confidence through building your book of business.
- Having someone to hold you accountable.
- LinkedIn to start conversations (not to sell).
- Engaging with your network.
- Having a strategy is worthless if you do not execute on that strategy.
- There are so many things that you can do on LinkedIn. Most people haven’t even begun to tap into it.
- Automated bots in LinkedIn are not that effective. If your business is about referrals, the relationships are what matters.
- Commenting gives more traction on LinkedIn than sharing does.
- “If you can go from being just an attorney to being a rainmaker, you will be able to punch your ticket anywhere.” — Alay Yajnik
- “Rainmakers have the most amount of power in their firm.” — Gary Johnson
- “If you want to take advantage of free SEO, optimize your LinkedIn profile and let Microsoft do the rest.” — Alay Yajnik
- “The best way to get a lot of views on your post is by engaging with others.” — Gary Johnson
Connect with Gary Johnson:
Connect with Alay Yajnik:
One Page Strategic Plan: LawFirmSuccessGroup.com