In this episode, Alay and Angela discuss:
- How the markets and marketing have changed and are changing.
- Branding on LinkedIn to stand out from the crowd.
- Signs your LinkedIn needs a tune-up.
- Becoming a thought leader through LinkedIn.
- LinkedIn is more than your online resume. It is about what you can do for your ideal client.
- According to the ABA, 94% of attorney referrals are going to look at your LinkedIn profile first before they follow up on that referral.
- Thought leadership can help you to stand out from other people. It begins with defining your niche inside your practice area and joining the conversations in that space.
- No two LinkedIn networks are alike, and they are definitely not equal. Your connections do matter, but the quality matters more than the number of people.
- “We are post-pandemic. Markets have changed, marketing has changed, and the way we do business with each other and our priorities have changed.” — Angela Dunz
- “Branding oneself as a thought leader can be incredibly powerful and can build one’s practice.” — Alay Yajnik
About Angela Dunz:
Angela calls herself The “Accidental Entrepreneur,” having moved to the San Francisco Bay Area with her shiny new MBA and dreams of being a CMO. Instead, she started her own business. She shares her expertise in Business Development, Professional Branding, Visibility & Optimization on LinkedIn. Without a website, she built her entire vibrant business using free LinkedIn! She is a former Rock Climbing Guide and lives in Marin where the hiking and the weather are fabulous. Being from Wisconsin, she is a diehard Packer Fan and shareholder.
Connect with Angela Dunz:
Connect with Alay Yajnik:
One Page Strategic Plan: LawFirmSuccessGroup.com