Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 20:44 — 19.0MB)
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | Pandora | iHeartRadio | Stitcher | Email | Deezer | RSS
In this episode, Alay and John discuss:
- Challenges lawyers face when being coached.
- Taking the steps necessary to execute your goals and live your dream life.
- Figuring out your goals.
- You do not need to do everything alone and asking for help is not only okay, it will help you get ahead of the game.
- It is your mindset that gets in the way of your success, not necessarily the nuts and bolts of how to run your firm.
- Understanding where you are now can help to decipher where your goal needs to be first.
- What is tracked can be improved. What is written is real.
- “You can have an immediate impact on someone’s life today as a lawyer.” — John Kormanik
- “People may not like lawyers. But when you need one, they are going to be your strongest ally through some of the toughest times you will ever have in your life.” — Alay Yajnik
- “The key to moving forward is always doing the things that are easy to do that you are just choosing not to do.” — John Kormanik
- “We are not going to be able to rewire ourselves internally overnight. Transformative work take a little bit of time to get done.” — Alay Yajnik
About John Kormanik:
John is an ICF ACC Certified Professional Coach and Leadership and Performance Dynamics Specialist for lawyers. He is uniquely positioned to coach attorneys because he has practiced law for more than 23 years; has worked in both the public and private sector; and owned a small law firm for more than 15 years. In short, he knows both the “nuts & bolts” necessary for a solid business foundation AND the leading coaching techniques necessary to achieve true freedom of time, money, and impact.
Connect with John Kormanik:
Connect with Alay Yajnik:
One Page Strategic Plan: LawFirmSuccessGroup.com