In this episode, Alay discusses:
- Why we may compromise or settle (and when we really shouldn’t).
- Understanding what you want for your firm and what your goals are in developing your practice.
- Setting your sets high.
- An exercise in compromises.
- You did not start your solo firm to compromise on the things that are important to you.
- It may take you a bit of time to figure out how to solve your problems, but they are solvable.
- You don’t need to figure out the how right now. You only need to figure out the why and the what.
- “I took my mindset, which said that it can’t be done, I put that aside, and I said, I’m going to figure out a way to make it happen.” — Alay Yajnik
- “No matter how high you set your goals, or how low you set your goals, you’re probably going to work just as hard. ” — Alay Yajnik
- “You don’t need to know how you’re going to do something. Focus first on the why and the what.” — Alay Yajnik
- “You only get started when you commit to it first.” — Alay Yajnik
Connect with Alay Yajnik:
Program: LAWnch: Design Your Ideal Practice