Get Staffed Up offers virtual assistant services exclusively for law firms. Get $500 off your setup fee at https://getstaffedup.com/lawyerbusinessadvantage/
In this episode, Alay and Michael discuss:
- Messaging and articulation and how they can help you.
- What goes into a great message.
- The right and wrong of lawyer communication.
- The impact that changing your messaging can have on your business.
- Don’t talk about what you do. Talk about how what you do means to them.
- Neurologically, asking “why” can throw up false positives.
- Talking about your features and benefits is good, but most people overdo it. It speaks to the wrong part of the brain.
- With your marketing, it’s not about the business, it’s about the message.
- “Figure out what someone’s gonna say yes to before you asking people to work with you.” — Michael Liebowitz
- “Human beings are meaning-making machines. We’ll make meaning out of everything that we experience.” — Michael Liebowitz
- “If you lead with something different, you’ve got everyone listening to what you’re saying.” — Alay Yajnik
- “If an attorney leads with what they do that may indicate that they’re not communicating the way they should.” — Alay Yajnik
About Michael Liebowitz:
The language we use determines how we are understood. Michael is on a mission to show business leaders how to use language more effectively in their sales and marketing. Leveraging his background in behavioral neurology, Michael has created a laboratory of communication and perception that gets business owners, and sales/marketing teams delivering their highest impact, targeted messaging that rises above the noise and attracts more of their ideal clients.
Connect with Michael Liebowitz:
Find out more about Michael’s Brand Attraction Workshop here:
Connect with Alay Yajnik:
One Page Strategic Plan: LawFirmSuccessGroup.com