In this episode, Alay and Austin discuss:
- Leveraging personal and professional networks.
- Being a master listener.
- Identifying your network.
- What to say and do after you’ve made your network list.
- There are 3 levels of listening, and we want to be at that third level to become a master listener.
- Make deposits into your ecosystem without expecting something in return every time.
- Small asks can be a great introduction to strong resources and relationships.
- Have a lot of easy conversations, if there are multiple opportunities, great! But don’t have sky high expectations.
- “Who could be a resource to me as I go and become solo? Most people look for buyers as opposed to people that could be a resource.” — Austin Tenette
- “Oftentimes, your competition can be your best referral source.” — Alay Yajnik
- “You build professional networks by listening genuinely and trying to help” — Alay Yajnik
- “My definition of a trusted advisor is bringing information and trusted advice to your ecosystem.” — Austin Tenette
Connect with Austin Tenette:
Law Firm Success Group Podcast Episode with Mika Domingo: https://www.lawfirmsuccessgroup.com/leveraging-relationships-with-mika-domingo/