In this episode, Alay and John discuss:
- Updates from the 2022 Legal Marketing Trends Report.
- Multi platform marketing.
- Business development as the start of your marketing success.
- Creating more consistent touch points.
- A larger than expected percentage of law firms do not understand the value of marketing across multiple platforms.
- Some marketing tactics will be a better natural fit for your firm than others.
- Almost ⅔ of lawyers who are handling their marketing in house are trying to do it themselves.
- It’s about generating the right referrals, not just any referral. You want to be more than just a Door Lawyer.
- “If you have more time, you’re going to be able to do more to help yourself stand out from your competitors.” — John Hinson
- “Even if 100% of your business comes from referrals, you still have an opportunity to double the number of referrals you’re getting.” — John Hinson
- “When clients seek out law firms, at that moment in time, you have to be the law firm and the attorney that they’re thinking of.” — Alay Yajnik
- “The worst marketing campaign is the one that gets a ton of results, but they all suck. You’re wasting both your money AND your time.” — Alay Yajnik
About John Hinson:
John Hinson is the Editorial Director for Spotlight Branding, a content marketing company focused on helping lawyers and financial pros increase referrals and attract the right clients. John is also the host of two legal podcasts, The Law Firm Marketing Minute and Center Stage.
Connect with John Hinson:
Connect with Alay Yajnik:
One Page Strategic Plan: LawFirmSuccessGroup.com