Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 18:58 — 17.4MB) Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | Pandora | iHeartRadio | Stitcher | Email | Deezer | RSS
Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 18:58 — 17.4MB)
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | Pandora | iHeartRadio | Stitcher | Email | Deezer | RSS
In this episode, Alay and Stacie discuss:
- The power of habits and incremental improvement.
- Changing the voice in your head.
- The myth of work-life balance.
- Creating systems and hiring before you’re ready.
- Showing up consistently every single day and making improvements gives you exponential improvements by the end of the year.
- You take different actions based on the beliefs that you have and the stories that you’re telling yourself. Those actions are what ultimately deliver you the results.
- Take time to celebrate how far you have come and remind yourself of all the hard things you’ve already overcome.
- Training others, creating structure, and creating processes may take more time up front, but it saves you so much time in the long run.
- “If you believe so strongly with every fiber of your being that you can make your firm work, then you become somebody that others believe in, that others want to be around. You become magnetic and inspiring. ” — Stacie Riffert
- “Look for the evidence to support why you can do the things you think you can’t.” — Stacie Riffert
- “Every attorney has the ability to build their perfect practice, they just have to develop the skills to do it. ” — Alay Yajnik
- “The number one mistake I see is that attorneys wait too long to hire somebody.” — Alay Yajnik
About Stacie Riffert:
Stacie believes that you can be both a successful attorney AND have the time to show up for the people and things that matter most in your life. As a Certified Practice Advisor, Stacie specializes in helping law firm partners remove stressors, manufacture more time, empower their teams and generate more revenue, which enables them the time and energy to live their best life.
Stacie brings two decades of general management and business development experience. She is a Certified Business Coach with FocalPoint, and the recipient of FocalPoint’s Alvin Law Award for Perseverance. She is a PepsiCo President’s Ring of Honor recipient, and was recognized as a Top Woman in Grocery by Progressive Grocer Magazine.
Stacie is a mom to two active and crazy little girls and has run numerous half marathons. She holds a bachelor’s degree from Bucknell University and an MBA from Boston University.
Areas of Focus:
Hiring and Management
Starting a New Law Firm
Connect with Stacie Riffert:
Connect with Alay Yajnik:
One Page Strategic Plan: LawFirmSuccessGroup.com