In this episode, Alay and Saar discuss:
- The key to success in a personal injury law firm.
- Passionate law practice.
- Running the numbers when creating your law firm.
- Hiring the right person at the right time.
- You have to find what you are passionate about in your firm. That is where the success will come from.
- Your time is finite. Working on cases that are not beneficial to the firm eats up time that be used on better cases or other important activities, such as working on the business.
- Hiring amazing lawyers and staff is a long-term activity. It may take years of connecting regularly with those you are hoping to entice to your firm.
- “We want to make sure that we’re the right fit for every single client that we take.” — Saar Swartzon
- “Time is our most precious asset. You can’t get more of it, and it’s perishable. When it’s gone, it’s gone.” — Alay Yajnik
- “I can’t teach personality, I can’t teach trust…everything else is easy to teach.” — Saar Swartzon
- “When you’re always hiring for the right people, and when one of them says they’re interested and available, you’ve got to jump on it right away.” — Alay Yajnik
About Saar Swartzon:
Saar Swartzon is a co-founder and principal attorney at Cohn & Swartzon, P.C., an Orange County law firm that specializes in plaintiff’s personal injury and employment matters. The attorneys of Cohn & Swartzon have obtained over $100 million in verdicts and settlements. Saar is admitted to practice law in both California and Illinois and also served as an adjunct professor at Southwestern University School of Law. Saar actively participates as a member in a number of legal associations and organizations, including the Consumer Attorneys of Los Angeles and the Orange County Trial Lawyers Association. Additionally, Saar has obtained an AV Preeminent rating from Martindale-Hubbell, been selected to be a Rising Star by Super Lawyers from 2009- 2013, and selected a Super Lawyer from 2014-2021 for his personal injury legal accomplishments, where no more than 5% achieve this accomplishment.
Connect with Saar Swartzon:
Connect with Alay Yajnik:
One Page Strategic Plan: LawFirmSuccessGroup.com