Get Staffed Up offers virtual assistant services exclusively for law firms. Get $500 off your setup fee at https://getstaffedup.com/lawyerbusinessadvantage/
In this episode, Alay, Logan, and Eric discuss:
- Typical versus Holistic SEO for law firms.
- Building a foundation for your SEO strategy.
- What differentiates a law firm with good SEO.
- Things to worry about when transitioning your website from a big box site.
- If you are less of a risk to Google and their bottom line, they are more likely to feature you on the search.
- Google is a business and is focused on efficiency. They are putting more tools out that you can utilize to help them help you.
- Focus on quality content over quantity of content and pay attention to changes in your standard business flow.
- To get customers from Google, you have to fit into what they are looking for to support their clients.
- “You have to stay on top of it, or somebody else is going to stay on top of it and move in. So you have to be willing to put in the work.” — Logan Murray
- “Those sliders and carousels can add time to the page and they can hide the keyword-rich text in them.” — Eric Maas
- “Analytics are great, but if your phone’s not ringing, something’s wrong.” — Eric Maas
- “Working with a quality SEO provider, like Fuelist Digital, takes time. It takes some of your time and some of your effort every week.” — Alay Yajnik
About Fuelist Digital:
Fuelist Digital helps attorneys maximize their website traffic and digital presence by optimizing for Search Engine Optimization and User Experience for lead conversion. At Fuelist Digital we treat your website as a business tool, not a business card.
Connect with Eric Maas & Logan Murray with Fuelist Digital:
Connect with Alay Yajnik:
One Page Strategic Plan: LawFirmSuccessGroup.com