In this episode, Alay and Kerri discuss:
- Why you should be tracking your lead data and how to leverage that data to inform decision-making.
- Understanding the data to get transformative information about your clients and process.
- The top numbers you should know about your law firm.
- If you are not collecting data on where your leads are coming from or how many are converting, start collecting that data now.
- There is a difference between data and intelligence. Data are the black and white facts, intelligence is what is derived from that data. The translation of that data to get the intelligence is where the magic happens.
- “If we have data, let’s look at the data. If all we have are opinions, let’s go with mine.” – Jim Barksdale, former CEO of Netscape
- You already have data in your firm – it’s a matter of centralizing it, collaborating between teams, and working with the data that is already there.
- ” The fact is that most really don’t know their numbers. And knowing your numbers is really important to improving those numbers. You can’t fix what you don’t acknowledge.” — Kerri Coby White
- “Your intake team needs to be selling your firm.” — Kerri Coby White
- “You may be the best at what you do, but it’s often just the best-known that gets the attention. You need to invest a bit in your reputation, invest a bit in your marketing, and measure that so that you can say this was a positive return on investment.” — Kerri Coby White
About Kerri Coby White:
Kerri Coby White is CEO of KerriJames and author of the upcoming book The Law Firm Growth Machine. KerriJames helps law firms accelerate growth in just 30 days, leveraging data and utilizing AI to expand their reach and drive revenue all while reclaiming time.
Their client list includes firms ranging from large, multi-million dollar law firms to solo and lifestyle practitioners for whom they develop growth strategies, build systems, and leverage data to deliver long-term, sustainable growth.
Kerri has more than a decade of experience in legal business development and marketing and has advised hundreds of lawyers helping them convert more prospects into profitable clients.
A board member of Trusted Legal Partners (TLP), Kerri is also a frequent speaker on the small and consistent strategies that, compounded over time, result in significant growth gains for law firms.
Connect with Kerri Coby White:
Connect with Alay Yajnik:
One Page Strategic Plan: LawFirmSuccessGroup.com