Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 23:37 — 27.0MB)
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | Pandora | iHeartRadio | Stitcher | Email | Deezer | RSS
In this episode, Alay and Joe discuss:
- Joe’s passion to be an advocate for his clients.
- Business development to better advocate for your clients.
- Future retrospection for success.
- Business development for introverts.
- Take what you learn in business books and apply it to your career.
- To master something, you have to practice it and do it a lot. As you do this, you will become more confident.
- Nothing great comes easy. There is a commitment required to your business development efforts.
- Confidence is the key – the more you understand yourself and can bring your authentic self, and the more you are able to listen the better your relationship building will go.
- “It’s very important to be able to hit it off with people from the moment you meet them.” — Joe Brocato
- “So much of what we do as coaches is establishing that destination and then working back from that to come up with the next step.” — Alay Yajnik
- “The more confidence you have, you’re going to become more comfortable speaking with people.” — Joe Brocato
- “If you are an introvert, listening is your superpower and it will make you absolutely lethal when it comes to business development.” — Alay Yajnik
About Joe Brocato:
Joe Brocato is a business development thought leader, life coach, and award-winning attorney with more than 30 years of experience generating millions of dollars in business. He has worked with some of the most prominent companies and individuals in the world.
He is a regular contributor to Forbes.com as a member of Forbes Business Development Council, and the author of HAPPY IS COOL: How to Ignite the True Happiness in You, among other books.
Joe has reached international audiences, writing for other major publications including HuffPost and CEO World Magazine, speaking for leading companies such as Citibank and Live Nation/House of Blues, and guesting on radio shows like AM 560 THE ANSWER and Outlaw Radio.
Connect with Joe Brocato:
Meet Joe at his book launch at the Oak Brook, IL Barnes and Noble on May 4, 2023 at 7pm CST!
Connect with Alay Yajnik:
One Page Strategic Plan: LawFirmSuccessGroup.com